Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sports Massage?
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I have been looking at gatting a Sports Massage from a while now and i am unsure where to get one from, or how much i should pay?

I live in the Darwen, so dose anyone know where i can get one from?
    how much they cost?
    if it is worth getting one?
    How offten should i get one?

crazy-legs

I found a masseur via a local gym. She leases a room from them so I didn't have to be a gym member or anything, just booked it through them – they handled her diary and the admin.
    She charged £25 for an hour which I'm lead to believe is very good, I think you can pay up to £50 or so. Been going for years though so maybe I was on a regular user discount!
    Is it worth it – yes, definitely. I've only had a few massages in the last couple of years since moving away, I was going about once every 4-6 weeks and it really helped with keeping me supple, I've had problems with tight ITB for years and the massage worked wonders.

BlingBling
    Free Member

I had the best sports massage ever in Austria when snowboarding.

I was obviously using muscles/tendons I didn't even know I had and was struggling after a few days on the board so booked me a massage at a cost of arund €40.

It was amazing and revived me for the rest of the holiday!

The pleasure/pain thing was just amazing 😮

jimmy

funnily enough just booked one for 2pm today. £40/hour, but I have vouchers as a present. I can't wait, I love massage.

thomthumb
    Free Member

£45 an hour at my gym. £10 discount for being a member.

they are really good, help me to relax and recover when i'm riding a lot. Not worth doing if you don't stretch properly though. oh and they hurt – sometimes a lot. infact i think i cried once 😥

Nezbo
    Free Member

crazy-legs, Where abouts are you based? and what gym is it?

I will ask my gym when i go next 🙂 or i might nip in a dinnertime.

Cheers,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sports Massage?’ is closed to new replies.