Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sports In-Ear Headphones
  • tootin

Hi, I am in need of some headphones to be used for running, they need to be sweat resistant and have a good fit. I'd rather not have the neckband variety because I'll also use them just for going around town etc.

Thanks, Tootin

Travis

used these for over a year, almost daily, from temps of -15 to +40.

Wish they had more bass, but my ears have a strange fit, and so far haven't found an in ear earphone to do the job.

I would suggest the Sony above though. Good for the price

nickc

sennheiser cx300. v comfy, come with 3 different sized ear buds for a good fit, and are pretty good ear-phones to boot. Careful if you're buying on line as they are many fakes about. I'd recommend going to John lewis (or similar) will price match a proper price, and good guarantee.

momo

I'd second the sennheiser cx300 recommendation, great headphones, recently got a set from play.com for £15 for MrsMomo.

sweepy
    Free Member

as above, off amazon

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Having had both, i'd choose the sonys.

Jamie
    Free Member

I just use Sony MDR-EX71 in-ear headphones for running/biking. Not sport orientated but still work great after a year or 2.

glenncampbell

Sennheiser's are great – I prefer the OMX70 ones here:

as they never get loose or fall out and are really comfy on looooong rides – have lasted 18 months so far on road and mainly MTB – great value too.

tootin

i think i'm gonna get the sportier version of the CX 300's: these

radoggair
    Free Member

skull candy mutha fo

my skullcandy ones look good and sound amazing. Using them practically daily

lightman
    Free Member

Ive got several pairs off these, no need for wires.

jasonm945
    Free Member

Sennheiser mx75 here, had mine for 3 years, and they're great.

Jay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sports In-Ear Headphones’ is closed to new replies.