Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sports headphone question, but I dont think it has been done before ….
  • andyfla
    Free Member

OK, it is a fairly specific request:
    1, Bluetooth – i hate cables when running
    2, Not pure earbud design, I dont have the right shaped ears (?) to keep buds in without then hurting (MTFU I know ….) so something has to go over the ear to hold them on
    3, Sports type – when I am on the turbo i am very, very sweaty so unless they are design for sweat they wont last long.
    4, cheap – actually I’m not fussed as to a reasonable cost as I have tried and failed with loads of headphones so one new set over 4/5 cheap ones …. you would have thought I would have learnt
    Cheers All

beej

I’ve got these. Been using 2-3 times per weeks since Christmas. Very happy with them.

http://www.plantronics.com/uk/product/backbeat-fit

1,2,3 – yep.
    4. – £80?

Rio

I’ve just received a pair of Soundpeats QY7‘s from Amazon.

1) Yes
    2) Have sort of wing things that fit them into your ears, so sort-of
    3) Yes, supposedly; time will tell
    4) Very much – £15 so if they fall apart I won’t cry.

Will be trying them on their first run later today.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

These are the answer. And answer a few more requirments on top of your list:

Bragi Dash

Jakester
    Free Member

I have the first gen Arriva Leo which are great. Looks like the company’s been bought by Blaupunkt but I can’t now find any evidence of that…

Anyway, the Mk1 ones are great and come with a range of ear adaptors.

rone

I’ve had lots of BT sports headsets, and they’re all okay. Biggest problem is they can break up a lot, apart from the new jaybird bluebud x’s.

But they’re not cheap.

DezB
    Free Member

These are the answer. And answer a few more requirments on top of your list:

Bragi Dash

4, cheap

Uh..?

andyfla
    Free Member

The planktonic ones look spot on, time to investigate, cheers all

andyfla
    Free Member

Luckily I want some soon otherwise I would love to try the dash, although they are prob out of my price range

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

I also have jay birds bluebuds but not cheap.

DezB
    Free Member

they are prob out of my price range

Skinflint! €300 is nuffin for some nice headphones 🙂

mogrim

I had some of these that weren’t bad, until they broke and stopped charging. TBH I can’t be bothered to send them back, not at that price:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VicTsing-Sweat-proof-Headphones-Cancellation-Blackberry/dp/B00MTIWCPC/ref=sr_1_44?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1429796696&sr=1-44&keywords=Bluedio

Only downside is that if you sweat a lot they don’t stay in too well, but that was only really an issue doing intervals on a treadmill, outside it never happened.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sports headphone question, but I dont think it has been done before ….’ is closed to new replies.