Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sportpursuit Website
  • eskay

Ordered from them for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I have just had an email saying that they cannot fulfil the order. Is this normal from them or have I been unlucky this time?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Happened to me once I think. Not unheard of.

ads678

Never had a problem myself, that’s not to say it doesn’t happen though.

With most stuff, don’t they take bulk orders and then order how ever much they need once the sale is over, then post out. maybe they just can’t get enough of what you ordered and you are the/one of the unlucky ones.

wwaswas

they get given an allocation by the suppliers and sell up to the limit. If the supplier can’t then provide that much stock when the sale ends the problem occurs.

Dark-Side

Happened to me too, though I did get a credit in my account as a consolation in their defence.

DezB
    Free Member

Not happened yet, but *whispers* make a fuss and they’ll probably give you some credit 🙂

scotroutes

I’ve had quite a lot off them and it’s never happened to me. Looks like you were just unlucky on this occasion

fatmax

Ordered three times, happened once.

iainc

Yeah, heard of it, but have used them probably 10 plus times and been fine. Great idea and good stuff as long as not in a rush.

drlex
    Free Member

Had that a few times, although a couple of weeks after the last one, the order turned up without warning (but sadly with charging).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sportpursuit Website’ is closed to new replies.