• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by IHN.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • SportPursuit. Time to unsubscribe I think…
  • Stoner
    Free Member

£25.00 RRP, now £15.00!

LIFESTRENGTH Power Bands are about ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Push yourself to the next level using LIFESTRENGTH’s Ion Health Technology that utilizes 7 natural minerals and gemstones including Germanium and Tourmaline. These minerals are unique in their ability to generate anions (negative ions) without an external power source.

Through exclusive Syionic90 engineering process, LifeStrength products incorporate health sustaining minerals into comfortable wearable items. These minerals naturally counter electrical interference from modern hi-tech devices and buildings while also working to neutralize the harmful effects of pollutants that accumulate within sealed indoor environments.

Features:

Ion Infused Silicone
    Genuine authentic mylar hologram
    Reversible
    Water Proof
    24 Hour a day wearability
    Multiple sizes

Bargin!
    Bunch of **** more like. 👿

druidh
    Free Member

I take it you long since stopped shopping at CRC too?

Conan257
    Free Member

I delete their emails as soon as they come in.

However, when I need some shorts or something, I will check to see if they have what I want…

Stoner
    Free Member

say it aint so, onion?!?!

eyerideit
    Free Member

Powerbands, what a load of Hokum.

A friend who runs a watersports shop was selling them by the truck load last year.

As soon as someone put one on there balance was immediately improved, it made them stronger and more supple.

I tried one on and it did F-all apart from keep £20 in my pocket.

druidh
    Free Member

They’ve been selling them for years – even since the whole thing was debunked.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I cannot believe thy were able to debunk that…are you saying that there is no science behind Syionic90 engineering process

What sort of person needed that debunking ?
    Seriously who?

highclimber
    Free Member

I don’t use them because they use Yodel as their couriers. apparently I was always out even when I was stood at the gate watching them drive right up my road to deliver my parcel to my neighbour!

grum
    Free Member

Quite a few athletes at the Olympics apparently used this, which also appears to be utter nonsense.

http://www.kinesiotaping.com/

Stoner
    Free Member

just done a search for band and balance etc on CRC and cant find them.

How anyone can sell these things to the public (Stupid or otherwise) and not feel utterly filthy is beyond me.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Hey, don’t knock them. The power of the mind to decide if you’re stronger/faster/awesome is a strange thing.

IIRC they did some studies on athletes telling them they’d given them the next ‘thing’ in vitamins (or something like that). Funnily enough they all performed better with just the placebo.

Utter rubbish in their scientific mumbo as to how they work, but something to concentrate on they might have some substrance. Though it would be cheaper to tie a bit of string around your wrist instead…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

The hologram is genuine AND authentic? Awesome to the power of rad.

CaptJon
    Free Member

They’d probably work better if they weren’t reduced.

40mpg

As breatheasy says, its all in the mind, and can produce measurable results. Nothing to the physical science though.

In a way similar to team GB’s ‘sum of marginal gains’ in that the athletes believe minor enhancements make a measurable difference and so go on to produce improved results (although there is probably some physical benefits in this strategy too).

Amazing what the power of the mind can do (and no I don’t buy it either).

scaredypants

They seem to sell an awful lot of tat

that and the fact I followed a sneaky link in a PSA thread and let a STWer “refer” me ( 🙄 ) means I’m pretty much out

Addit:

They’d probably work better if they weren’t reduced

Like the “grot” sales in reggie perrin !

loum
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA.

Needed to replace a Livestrong wristband; 40% off Lifestrength is a bargain.

IHN

How anyone can sell these things to the public (Stupid or otherwise) and not feel utterly filthy is beyond me.

Is it any worse than marketing the latest bars/stem/cranks/tyres/frames/fork/whatever that make use of Strengthomatic Technology or some such nonsense to make them x% lighter/stiffer/stronger/plusher/radder and will therefore transform your riding enjoyment?

S’marketing, innit.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘SportPursuit. Time to unsubscribe I think…’ is closed to new replies.