Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sponsored ride idea
  • enduroboy_169
    Free Member

I have an Idea to do all six/seven MTB centers in 7 days for Cancer research (Friend just past away from Brain tumor and his wife is battling breast cancer – 3 kids all under 10 years old!!!)

Looks good on paper starting with Coed Llandegla, Coed Y Brenin, Nant yr Arian, Coed Trallwm & Elan valley, Afan then finishing off with Cwmcarn. Issue is that some of the rides are not that long so looking for thoughts and ideas.

Looking to do mid next year – am riding 3 times to work and once at weekend so fitness etc shouldn’t be an issue but needs something to stretch me and in entice people to donate.

Looking to camp or sleep in my estate car.

So I would really appreciate any feedback

Thanks Karl.

P.S. My friend LLoyd that passed away was Welsh so the Welsh MTB theme fits well.

shortcut

Hi,

Sorry to hear abot your friend.

I guess it depends how hard you want to make it.

You could (although easier with support) start on the north coast and ride to the south coast of wales taking in Betwy-y-Coed, Penmachno, Coed-y-Brenin, Cli-Machs, Nant-yr-Arian, Afan and maybe Cwm Carn if you are really keen.

That gives you the place to place thing as well as hacking some trail centres.

HTH.

SC

enduroboy_169
    Free Member

Hi,

Thanks for the idea

Do you think this could be achieved in a week?

What about the bike currently run a spec Enduro great for the centers etc not great for eating road miles with MTB treaded tires?

More feedback needed guys and girls?

Thanks

enduroboy_169
    Free Member

come on people need idea’s feed back.

I need idea support before I get cold feet!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sponsored ride idea’ is closed to new replies.