• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Sponsored bike ride Friday to help out murdered workmate family :(
  • stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Hi STW, Some of you may have read a few weeks ago that a good workmate was stabbed and died from his injuries in Birmingham ?, Obviously everyone is devastated and we are doing what we can to help and support the family but unfortunately they are struggling to get the funeral money together, so myself and a few workmates are doing a 50 mile bike ride on Friday to try and raise a few quid to help his family out if possible, Work have been brill and said we can do it in work time as long as they get a few pics for the company magazine etc,
    Now this is the part I hate and that is asking if you can spare anything, a pound or 50p, doesn’t matter all be happily received and put to good use, If you’re happy to help then please drop onto the just giving page and pledge anything you can and help us help a desperate family… If you do then please put stw in name so we know where it came from
    Thanks for reading and a big thank you from myself and fellow riding mates come Friday
    RIP Alex Leonard
    Admin , please delete if not accepatable

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/j-king-1?utm_id=108&utm_term=59d9j6BVE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Sponsored bike ride Friday to help out murdered workmate family :(’ is closed to new replies.