• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Spokeshirt light initial thoughts
  • mrplow
    Free Member

As many people are looking for lights just now at reasonable prices I thought another quick review might help some decide.

Basically it does what it says on the tin. Works well, has good beam, easy to mount, battery stays on bars and charge lasts very well.

I have had it out twice at our local playground at Mugdock which is a pretty tech place to ride depending on where you go and it has coped well.
    First time out was on a very wet night which seemed to suck up a lot of light but I still managed the downhills without bother and the light had no issues with the dampness.
    Last night I was out on a dry night and it was a treat allowing me to ride at an unhindered pace.

For the money it is big bang for bucks. As me and my friends are not in an light arms race it will hopefully last me a long time. I shall report back once I have had a lot more time with it. My setup is the spokeshirt light on bars and a fenix on the helmet. I put a touch of black tape over the indicator light as it is quite bright when green. Touch wood, this setup has had very little faff and works well.

Haribos also went down a treat :mrgreen:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Spokeshirt light initial thoughts’ is closed to new replies.