Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Spoilt rotten
  • Euro
    Free Member

You really are.

Think for yourself. Ride for yourself.

psychle
    Free Member

eh?

colnagokid

pardon?

matt_bl
    Free Member

Euro, 'What tyre thread' backfire on you?

DrDolittle
    Free Member

I think for mankind and ride for my sponsors (Hardy's,Fuller's and McCain oven chips).

Euro
    Free Member

No humour please – this is deadly serious (Aunt Bessie's man myself Doc)

emac65
    Free Member

Think you're mixing serious up with boring 🙄

ton

who is spoilt rotten???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Euro
    Free Member

Miles upon miles of single track. Dozens of trail centres, Bikeparks, BMX/4x tracks dotted all around. You mainlanders are spolit rotten. And yes, i am jealous.

Sorry to bore you emac, but if you are looking something to do you could ride your bike (or lick my sack!)

colnagokid

Have you been drinking Euro?

emac65
    Free Member

I've already rode my bike today thanx(& yesterday & the day before that & even before that too 8)so the question I have to ask is,are you shaven ?
    :mrgreen:

DrDolittle
    Free Member

I got up this morning circa 5am for a slash, and since I hadn't bothered to put my specs on I squirted earwax remover (some Hydrogen Peroxide stuff) into my left eye thinking it was my eyedrops. Hurt like hell I must say.

Just thought I would share that.

Euro
    Free Member

I make even less sense when i'm drinking.

No macca, not shaven – feel free to do the necessary (ginger btw – hope that wont put you off :lol:)

Doc, I'll see your random thought, and raise you a, I stuck a blue golf tee up my arse thinking it was the nozzle of my hemorrhoid cream (sans specs – I'm not some sort of pervert).

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Ah, but Euro, why were you sticking the nozzle up your arse without the Anusol tube attached? Now that is kinky…

Euro
    Free Member

It was attached (germaloids btw – save a 'recommend me an arse cream' thread), that's how I twigged, quick squeeze – no relief. Firm squeeze and the cream started running over my hand. Now I mostly use the waxy bullets. Worst thing though, I don't play golf – god only knows were the tee came from or had been before i clasped my ring around it.

dasnut
    Free Member

best thread award – cheers euro!

taka
    Free Member

kinkyist thread 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Spoilt rotten’ is closed to new replies.