Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Spoilt for choice ,anyone else have this problem
  • crezzy

I’m lucky enough to live in the lakes the problem I have now is I can’t decide which bike to ride on a regular basis ,I love the challenge of riding my ss the fat bike is just pure fun and joy to ride and my ti ht just gives me miles of smiles ,think I’m going to have to get a top hat and do a lucky dip lol

JCL
    Free Member

Bin the lot of them and buy a real bike with suspension at both ends.

Sorted.

br
    Free Member

the problem I have now is I can’t decide which bike to ride on a regular basis

I once had this, and it use to ‘spoil’ my ride as I’d always be wishing I was on another one at certain points. Went to one MTB, and problem solved – don’t regret it at all.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I have a bike that’s too small for me, and my commuter. The rest were sold in the great wedding/Christmas fiasco of 2013. I’m currently riding my commuter everywhere and I love it but I desperately need a bigger frame so I can get muddy again.

Think yourself lucky op.

crezzy

I prefer my hardtails ,I’ve had a few full sussers before and enjoyed them but prefer the ride of a ht

jamj1974

I have a bike that’s too small for me, and my commuter. The rest were sold in the great wedding/Christmas fiasco of 2013. I’m currently riding my commuter everywhere and I love it but I desperately need a bigger frame so I can get muddy again.
    Think yourself lucky op.

^^This!

What size bike do you usually ride Pik n mix?

steve_b77
    Free Member

And in other news, my dad is harder than yours, I have a better job than you, my house is bigger and I’m considerably richer than yow.

Just get on with it and ride what the **** you want

robbieh
    Free Member

I have one bike so no difficult issues for me!

grum
    Free Member

First World Problems.

PiknMix
    Free Member

jamj1974

I’m on an 18″ usually but trying to get by (and failing) on a 16″.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Titanium singlespeed fatbike is surely the answer to this non-problem?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Spoilt for choice ,anyone else have this problem’ is closed to new replies.