Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Splunk!
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

That moment at the building reception when you’re going to see a client called ‘Splunk’ (yes, really) and they ask you ‘where are you going to?’ and you say:

“I’m going to Splunk”

…and you try to keep straight face about it.

SaxonRider

I was once introduced to a business associate of my dad’s whose surname was Enema.

Seriously. How can someone with a name like that even get up in the morning?

bearnecessities

You need a receptionist called Maipants.

tor5
    Free Member

Haha, we’ve been using their product for years. Beware of autocorrect faux pas….

geetee1972
    Free Member

How about a CEO called Anurag Dikshit?

Haha, we’ve been using their product for years. Beware of autocorrect faux pas….

I hear the product is very good.

Harry_the_Spider

or a colleague called Wilhelm Wankum

bikebouy
    Free Member

One of my old school girlfriends names was Pratt, Joanna Pratt.

Beautiful girl, sexy like real sexy. Married an Iranian I was told, moved there, had two kids, “escaped” Iran in 2002 fleeing a mob who wanted to stone her ( I was told )

I think she wanted to get married so she could change her surname, not sure but hey.. who’d want a name like Pratt following them around for the rest of thier life…

enfht
    Free Member

I had an hour long chat with two ladies from Splunk discussing their product. Definitely one for the w4nk bank..

choppersquad
    Free Member

We had a rep come in by the name of Sting Sumner.
    Coolest name in the world.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Oh dear. How childish. You won’t get me mentioning Mike Hunt from Eugena Swimwear or Helmut Wanke from Klepper windsurfers. Both mates from BITD.

geetee1972
    Free Member

We had a rep come in by the name of Sting Sumner.

Sting’s surname being indeed Sumner.

CountZero

who’d want a name like Pratt following them around for the rest of thier life…

(sic)
    Well, a good friend of many years standing has that as his surname, and thus his wife and two kids, although his daughter may be married…
    Never seemed to bother them.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup,

You are definitely overthinking my “ditty”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Splunk!’ is closed to new replies.