Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Splashing in muddy puddles….
  • TomB

…is briliant! Instead on growling at the weather, just had a days riding yesterday with hilarious falling in streams/river crossings/stuck in bogs etc, then had a run round the fells near home today, slipping over, soaked head to toe etc. Both days just made me feel great and giggling like a kid. So just go for a ride/run/something.!

That is all.

B_Leach
    Free Member

I honestly clicked on this thread expecting a dadsnet-esque rant about the obsession of small kids jumping in every bloody puddle they can find following on from watching too much peppa pig… thank **** I was wrong 😆

Glad to hear you’ve been enjoying yourself, Oooft I need to go out on a muddy blast through the woods now!

ceepers

see here!:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/omg-i-just-nearly-drowned

to be fair i did have to giggle at myself, what else can you do and the downhill bit afterwards nearly made up for it!

nickjb
    Free Member

It’s great, isn’t it?. For me there is a point on the ride where I’m wet enough to say ‘Sod it!’ and go from being careful and trying stay fairly dry to hitting every puddle or riding through (or along) streams.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Splashing in muddy puddles….’ is closed to new replies.