Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Spitting etiquete…
  • konaboy2275
    Free Member

Firstly, I can’t see the need to gob all the time and clear your nostrils whilst on a bike but if you do, especially on the road, either do it to the left or check over your shoulder to ensure there is no-one passing you please.

Guy on hybrid in Whitefield this morning take note… (also red lights are for stopping at but that’s another thread!)

Had to wipe my bike down when I got into work this morning 🙄

jonba
    Free Member

Under the arm not over the shoulder.

scaredypants

wheelsuck and pay the price, konaboy 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    brakes
    Free Member

I tend to do it onto my shoulder.

RealMan
    Free Member

I tend to do it onto my shoulder.

All over your own face works quite nicely too. Snot always seems to end up on the bibs.

konaboy2275
    Free Member

At least i had my budget safety specs on 😀

Why do people feel the need to spit all the time when doing anything other than sitting on the sofa? Never thought as I’m riding my bike that what I really want to do is start gobbing (I’m too busy trying to suck enough air in usually!). Don’t get me started on Navvy’s hankies…

brakes
    Free Member

once you’ve achieved a decent level of fitness, you’ll know why people do it.

thejesmonddingo

So you don’t know then brakes?

brakes
    Free Member

exactly 😀

cheers_drive

Never need to spit but have to clear my nose all the time when riding, especially when on the road. Most others I ride with are the same.

djen83
    Free Member

I usually tactically aim for people clad with Assos head to toe 🙂

scu98rkr
    Free Member

I do directly to my right in the hope the car behind will see me and decide they dont want to get spit all over his windscreen and give me more room as they over take.

Never works.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Spitting etiquete…’ is closed to new replies.