Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Spin bike training
  • bedwasboy
    Free Member

I have access to a spin bike for winter fitness training and was wondering if there are any audio training plans for mp3 and headphones?
    After looking at Sufferfest web page it looks as if this is all video based as are most of the training plans on youtube.
    Any body in the know?

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

I do spin, but as a class so the instructor sets pace. I also do a couple of Wattbike sessions on my own in the gym. For the Wattbike I have a playlist on the phone that it all high bpm (a couple of 65-75, most 90-95 and a couple at 120) I use this as my timing for cadence. It would surprise you how quick the hour passes when concentrating on cadence, but mainly wattage, but then there is also the shapely female lycra to watch to pass time…

bedwasboy
    Free Member

Thanks, being a bit of a hippy what bands in the hit parade play that type of music!!

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

Try spinmentor app for iphone, even lets you ply yr own tunes. Some of the routines are brutal!

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I sometimes do the sufferfest videos on the bike in the gym using my ipad or phone. Ive got a waterproof case for it and its just a matter of attaching it onto the aero bars. Works pretty well although i do feel a bit of a tool using a tablet to the gym 😳

bedwasboy
    Free Member

Two good ideas thanks will try out later today..

timidwheeler

I use sufferfest videos combined with a heart rate monitor. It really keeps my attention and stops things getting boring.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Spin bike training’ is closed to new replies.