Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Spherovelo – Balance "bike" for 12 months plus. Any experiences?
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bit steep at £70ish but grandparents are clubbing together for dd’s first birthday. Everybody wants to get him something bike-related 😕 As if somehow they think I’m an enthusiast or something.

Anyway, I want one of these just because they look bloody awesome. 🙂 (and they seem to get good reviews on line). They are quite small. Funnily enough, so is dd. Who’d a thunk that eh?

Aww…

So, any real world experiences before I pull the trigger?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

What size wheels?

jam-bo

Puky wutsch. My boys been racing around on his since about 15months old and before he could walk.

Well built as its third hand and we’ll be pAssing it on soon.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

My youngest has one:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ir_bandito/9738722492/

He loves it. He’s 15 months old now and slides around the kitchen slowly on it, also loves turning it upside down and spinning the wheels/balls.

wheeleeneelee
    Free Member

Got one for 1st birthday – used initially as a walking aid by pushing it backwards , not ridden much , rolls better on hard surfaces than carpets.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Funnily enough, it’s all timber flooring downstairs in our house. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😀

That’s very cute ir_bandito!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

That’s very cute ir_bandito!

Thanks.
    I was particularly impressed with his attempted wheelie at the end 🙂

theflatboy
    Free Member

I got a 2nd hand Rothan off here. Bit scuffed but other than that all good. The boy’s only 1.1/4 but he would already reach the floor on it. He’s getting it for Xmas, ready to get going in the spring. Can’t wait!

Edit – he’s had a scuttlebug three wheeler for ages that he absolutely adores. Can’t get enough of it, as demonstrated here – broken leg and everything…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Spherovelo – Balance "bike" for 12 months plus. Any experiences?’ is closed to new replies.