Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Spesh pitch pro in Large
  • adjd
    Free Member

can anyone help me find a “specialized pitch pro” bike anywhere in the uk? i am having no luck at all! I REALLY DO WANT ONE

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Spesh UK are sold out until September. Your best bet is to blanket email every Spesh dealer in the UK, I guess you’d get the details off the Spesh website.

There was a guy on here saying he’d cancelled his order at a certain shop, but I can’t remember where for the life of me….

PeterPoddy
    Free Member
    grumm
    Free Member

Someone said the other day that the spesh concept store in chester has them – dunno if its true.

steve_b77
    Free Member

That was me, they certainly had a pro and a comp on display the other week.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Amazing what a few good reviews can do isn’t it?
    😉

Although to be fair I’d have bought one when they came out, but I’d only just bought my 575. The Pitch was exactly the bike I’d been looking for, but I waited a year until I’d had my use out of the Yeti

uplink
    Free Member

Try Bikescene

shinsplints

yes was me – It was a couple of weeks ago now though so not sure if they would still have it,give them a bell,they are really friendly guys.You can pick it up & then ride it round the Wyre Forest whilst in the area !!!
    01299 826470

adjd
    Free Member

cheers guys. still cant find one though, any thoughts on the spesh enduro comp/gt force 3? both seem to be available at around the 1200quid mark.Should i wait til september; will there be some more imported then?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Spesh pitch pro in Large’ is closed to new replies.