Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Spesh Enduro 29…
  • tymbian
    Free Member

Who’s got one?
    What are your thoughts?
    Knowing what you know now would you if still bought one?
    Pros/ cons etc…

I’d like one, are there any left anywhere?

NormalMan

I haven’t got one / ridden one.

But have you tried either Freeborn or Certini?

dan45a
    Free Member

I tried one at bike parks Wales, very very quick, nimble and good in the air. You can tell the rear stays are short as the rear wheel is right under you, I believe this is what makes it feel un29er like. The brakes on the one I tried were not great, so scared myself a few times with how much speed I was carrying. My own bike is a enduro s works 26″. Getting back on it felt good as it’s a bit more fun, just not as quick.

Would I get the 29er version….? Yes. if I could afford it with descent wheels and forks.

z1ppy

I tried one quickly, what a bike, doubt there a lot you couldn’t tackle with it, even with an eejit like me onboard (way too much bike for me). Tried it alongside a 100mm & 120mm 29er’s (for a laugh, cause it was there), and it didn’t feel overly like it had the extra 40mm travel (well, not in a bad way), surprisingly quick & nimble.
    Bike scene have the Troy Lee paint job version in (frame only), with £400 off.

NormalMan

What size BTW?

This any good? cycle store enduro 29er

justinemms
    Free Member

Hi. I have one. Best and fastest bike I’ve ever owned. Mine actually advertised on here and pink bike for sale.

justinemms
    Free Member

If you want one you need to see mine. Brand new condition size large. Upgraded xtr trail brakes. Has standard shock and wheels but also have mavic cross max st wheels and cane creek db air cs shock also.

z1ppy

why you selling it/what are you moving to?
    (just out of interest, not a potential buyer)

justinemms
    Free Member

I’m not. Personal Financial reasons

justinemms
    Free Member

Basically with the extras near on £6500 worth if bike. I just need the cash

justinemms
    Free Member

I’ve owned lots of bikes and have friends that have top end bikes of all kinds. This is the daddy. Not only will it down hill, it’s the most efficient capable bike I’ve ever ridden in. If you want just one bike that does the lot with aplomb. There’s no other.

z1ppy

fairy muff 😳 unfortunate for you.

justinemms
    Free Member

Fairy muff ?

orangeboy
    Free Member

Fair enough

z1ppy

😀

yorkycsl
    Free Member

Im a good frend of Justins whos has the Enduro 29er for sale.

I’ve set plenty of top ten times with a few KOM’s in dalby & i reckon i could set faster times on his bike than my Bronson.
    Ridden his bike a few times now & comparing it to my bronson it’s more stable, so much faster over all & just feels bomb proof and with the XTR brakes & other up grades is one awesome bike.

If any one wan’t one i’d say go for it as theyre truly a game changer & if you race & into Enduro etc or just ragging then there’s no better bike.

tymbian
    Free Member

I’d love to be able to to buy your bike Justin but unfortunately it’s to rich for me I’m afraid but I don’t doubt it’s worth every penny.
    Its going to be a ‘Comp’ version for me unless your gonna sell me yours for the price of a new Comp.

justinemms
    Free Member

Hi mate. To be honest it’s going cheap but I can’t let it go quite that cheap. If you wanna have a chat let me know and I’ll send you my number

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Spesh Enduro 29…’ is closed to new replies.