Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Spesh AWOL
  • vorlich
    Free Member

Not a title I ever imagined typing, given I’m a bit of a snob, but the Vaya isn’t available thru C2W unfortunately.

It’s been six months since the last AWOL thread and my cycle to work scheme is now open, so I was hoping for some more thoughts from anyone who’s currently riding one. I think they look really nice, versatile and will hopefully fulfill mixed Tarmac/offroad commute duties and some exploration of unclassified roads and tracks (I have a strong aversion to traffic).

Hoping the more upright position will be comfortable on long rides as my back can be a bit dodgy. I was looking at the Croix 10 too, but I think the AWOL looks like it may suit my back better.

vorlich
    Free Member

Morning bump!

vorlich
    Free Member

Nobody?!?!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thomthumb
    Free Member

Nobody?!?!

tbf you haven’t actually asked anything….

I found the higher position of the vaya uncomfortable. ended up faffing a lot to get a lower position.

vorlich
    Free Member

so I was hoping for some more thoughts from anyone who’s currently riding one

Opinions. Not usually in short supply on STW.

iainc

I have a pal who has one. Both he and the bike are a bit portly and the granny ring is an essential 😆

Its well built but doesnt seem anything special at the price point where there are many lighter comfy ‘adventure bikes’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Spesh AWOL’ is closed to new replies.