Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Spending a couple of days in Singapore…
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lol been crossing paths… Down in boat now after raffles, price of the cocktails was helped by the nice young lady I ended up going for dinner with though…

And their dark and stormies are much better than the slings.

stewartc
    Free Member

the cocktails was helped by the nice young lady I ended up going for dinner with though

So you found Orchard Towers then 🙂

Xylene
    Free Member

Last time I was there for a conference, my boss, dear god she was mental, during a drunken rant, dared me to wind up some guy she was talking to and wasn’t enjoying his company.

I made some inappropriate comments about the four floors, and tried to egg him on to go, he got really miffed with me and eventually told me piss off, and he went home.

Didn’t know he was one of the big boys of the conference – woops. Haven’t seen him again yet, hopefully won’t.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lol Stewart not a local… I’m a gentleman too.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Get yourselves down to Geylang road for a proper night out 😉

epicsteve
    Free Member

We ate in Robinson Quay tonight – despite it being our 25th wedding anniversary today we decided not to go anywhere fancy as we like the outside bars in Singapore so much.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

@centralscrutinizer
    I think with the heat, jet lag and the heat for the moment I think a few nice cocktails and some good conversation is a proper night out!

@epicsteve
    Happy Anniversary, enjoy the time here

stewartc
    Free Member

If your killing time today head down to ReEvolution bike shop for a nosey around their Santa Cruz’s (Address)
    You can walk from Harborfront MTR, about 10 minutes.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Picked the gardens instead $28 but it’s soooooo cool inside.. Though feels a bit like work as they have sat me with a view of the harbour for lunch.

It reminds me of an iain m banks culture novel round here at times.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Also top tip on blagging the skydeck, jumped in a full lift now enjoying cocktails on the 58th floor

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Spending a couple of days in Singapore…’ is closed to new replies.