Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Speedier lever what a great product
  • Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

Brought a Crank Brothers Speedier Lever a few weeks back. Used it for the first time today to fix a puncture on a road wheel. What a well thought out and functional product. Taking the tyre off was easy and your knuckles are protected, the lever has a lip which sits on the rim once you get it under the bead of the tyre. Putting it back on you feed the tyre back onto the rim but for the last and hardest bit you turn the lever around and use the other end which clips onto the rim and pull it towards you. Job done.

Buy one they are a great product…. And no I don’t work for Crank Brothers I just like well thought out and designed products.

FOG

I have one and use it but only to speed up working with easier tyres. I find it’s not much use with really awkward to fit tyres.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I just like well thought out and designed products.

but despite that you like a CB product?

d45yth
    Free Member

It’s a good job I googled ‘speedier lever’ before starting my rant. I thought you were referring to their ‘speed lever’, something I once owned and nearly ended up with through my hand! The plastic is brittle and ends up shattering when faced with a stubborn tyre. I ended up slicing my hand open when using one, I should have complained but couldn’t be bothered with the hassle…at the time I was more bothered about the fact that I had nothing else to put the tyre back on with (it was a tight tubeless tyre before anyone mentions that they just use their hands!). 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Speedier lever what a great product’ is closed to new replies.