• This topic has 83 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by akira.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Speed with Guy Martin
  • aracer
    Free Member

Yeah, but there was no drama, because you knew it wouldn’t work. The lack of testing was just ridiculous – how much testing time do you think decavitator had?

rone

Yeah, but there was no drama, because you knew it wouldn’t work. The lack of testing was just ridiculous – how much testing time do you think decavitator had?

Given how these programmes are always edited – ie protagonist looks like they’re going to fail near the end – I expected something to be pulled out of the bag last minute.

In his companion book it’s very clear that Guy Martin has a lot of disdain for TV production but understands that for it all to happen the TV show has to exist in the first place.

There is a great chapter about travelling to India – of which I haven’t seen. Anyone else seen it?

zippykona

The India trip was good . At the end of it he says he will ride his bike back.
    That would be interesting as long as they get rid of the narrator.

akira

The India one was good, although I think it was more to do with the fact that drinking tea and riding motorbikes are probably the thing he’s most enthusiastic about so it was a good fit. More entering events and experiencing culture and less record breakers would be good

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Speed with Guy Martin’ is closed to new replies.