Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • specialized supercross – my modern take on a classic frame: opinions please.
  • havinalaff
    Free Member

Just wondered what you lot think of this. Finally finished with rp23 giving 4inches travel 12.5 inch bb and about 67-68 deg head angle. Forks at 5 inches. I also have betd linkage to offer 5.25 inches at rear with rp23 or 6 inches with coil shock and extend the forks to 6 inches for little trips abroad or when a little more travel needed. Weight comes in under 28.5lbs.

Thanks
    Rich

letmetalktomark

So many odd bits …..

6″ of travel and Arch rims, XX1 and chainguide, presumably that saddle isn’t at riding height?

All that said/questioned those frames do rule 8)

havinalaff
    Free Member

Chain device will go when I get a clutch mech.
    I only weigh 11.5 stone so the rims are fine but also have a set of 819s to swap when needed.
    Saddle is at mid height.

jam-bo

Front end needs to lose some height.

I think you’ll hate it. Sell me the frame cheap…

orangeboy
    Free Member

Just in process of rebuilding my sx as its still my fav bike of all time but hated it after I fiddled with the travel last time so going to be stock this time with old white 20mm pikes

orangeboy
    Free Member

Use arch on my enduro and they seem
    To take all you could want for the weight of them

rOcKeTdOg

does the spade have a remote?

havinalaff
    Free Member

do you mean my half moon lawn edger??

havinalaff
    Free Member

it feels great with 4″ for uk trails, light and lively feeling. Not tried the slightly longer travel option yet but seeing as we’re going to molini or sierra nevada in october thought i’d give it a try as got a bargain on a betd travel linkage.

havinalaff
    Free Member

Was thinking about rims for italy trip with riviera bike and have some old but barely used EX721’s can’t decide if too overkill and to stick with the arches.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘specialized supercross – my modern take on a classic frame: opinions please.’ is closed to new replies.