Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Specialized Shoe Sizing
  • Aidy
    Free Member

Okay, wondered if anyone else has encountered this.

I normally wear a Specialized EU 43. In the past this has been a UK 9.

I see that their newer shoes are labelled EU 43 / UK 8.6.

So are they smaller? Do they fit the same?

fenred
    Free Member

I go a half size down with speshy shoes and they fit fine.

TiRed

I just returned a pair of MTB 44’s as they were too small on one foot. I tried on some 44 road shoes and they were better. I think the only answer is to walk in a pair.

I’m going to Sidi next, as Shimano have the same issues on fit. (I was a 43, now a 44.5, but not a 45)

IainGillam
    Free Member

Not experienced exactly that but simmilar. I bought a set of 2010 S-Works MTB in EU 45 after trying them on in a shop and they fit grand. I then stupidly thought that I would be safe to buy a set of 2010 Trivents in EU 45 online. They turned out to be a fair bit smaller in the toe box (insoles from each shoe are interchangable but my feet are right at the end of the trivents, even with the insole removed, and they are fine in the s-works.)

Iain

JAG

I have some experience as well.

I usually wear a UK 11/12 or 46/47 Euro size.

In Specialized shoes I’ve had to buy a 48 (size 13) to be comfortable. This has been the case for two pairs of Specialized BG shoes – mtb and road.

4ags4
    Free Member

I’ve used Spec 43’s for a fair few years now (road and MTN) and can’t say i’ve noticed any difference in fit or sizing with their newer shoes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Shoe Sizing’ is closed to new replies.