Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Specialized Pitch or Cannondale Prophet help
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

A mate is after one of the above in medium. Anyone know anywhere he can find one?

He's tried LBS's and a few Evans stores I think

Also, how does a large prophet come up size size wise?

BoardinBob

No Pitch's left until the 2010 bike is launched AFAIK

Also, not that it matters, but the Prophet is discontinued after this year.

jim76
    Free Member
    I_Ache
    Free Member

The Pitch Comp is great but I would still love a prophet. Couldn't afford one at the time so didn't even bother test riding to compare them. I would imagine that they arnt too dissimilar anyway.

z1ppy

Anyone know anywhere he can find one?
    Prophets: As mentioned they stop producing them this year, and the Prophet 2 model was seen as a decent bargain, so they sold out quick – maybe some Prophet 1's hanging around (I thought it a dire colour though). Off-hand the Wolverhampton Leisure Lakes branch ordered in a bunch when I was looking (a couple of months back), might be worth talking to your local LL and asking them to check the other branches stock.
    Pitch: There was some talk of being able to pick them up from Europe, might be able to do the same with the Prophet…

Also, how does a large prophet come up size size wise?
    Large? sorry… I'm 6'2" with a 32" inside leg and it feels great, got on a m8's medium and couldn't even attempt to ride it as it was too small.
    Don't know how else to describe them..

andy_hew
    Free Member

I picked up a medium Prophet 2 from Leisure Lakes in Lancaster last Thursday. They ordered it in from one of their other stores (Bury I think). First full sus so cant compare it with anything but so far I love it. I'm 5.10 and the medium feels spot on

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Sorted, my mates just ordered a pitch from evans.

Cheers chaps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Pitch or Cannondale Prophet help’ is closed to new replies.