Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Specialized parts for seat post
  • nutsnvolks
    Free Member

Hi. I have a specialized command seat post, went to go for a ride on Saturday and the seat wouldn’t stay up (or down) at first I thought it was just a cable adjustment issue, however it appeared this was not the case, so I proceded to strip the post down and found that half the “fingers” on the collet that locks inside the post had snapped, so I’m wondering if anyone has tried to get hold of this part? I WON’T go to the local specialized dealer that I got the bike/post from due to previous nightmares with said shop, and I am confident that I can sort the post myself but don’t know where to go to get the part? I’m pretty sure the shop wouldn’t sell it to me anyway, I think they would insist on fitting it! So is i was thinking of emailing spesh with a pic but wondered, is there a specific department I should try?

The part I need is on the end of the post on this pic…..

orangeboy
    Free Member

There is a service dept just for forks wheels and posts
    Just not sure if they will deal with you direct
    I don’t have any details to pass on but I’m sure that a forum search on here will give you what you need

I’m guessing customer services maybe

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

Thanks, I have just found the uk customer service email and sent them a request for the part! I shall await there response!

nutsnvolks
    Free Member

In the meantime I think in going to order a reverb, sure I saw them for 180 somewhere, the command can then go on the hardtail if and when they supply the part

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Specialized parts for seat post’ is closed to new replies.