• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by GW.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Specialized HotWalk
  • bigdawg
    Free Member

Does anyone know of any shops that actually have these in (boys one) – despite pages of googled shops offering next day delivery none have any in until 20th Sept – Need one by next friday for my little boys birthday…

Trekster

try http://www.ae7.co.uk/ got some kids bikes but not sure what
    wifes myka was not available till last weekend, arrived in shop yesterday and already a few other customers are showing interest. maybe by the time we pick it up on sat they will have orders for more

GW
    Free Member

have you tried Edinburgh bicycle co op?

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

Fairly sure my local shop has one; maybe worth a call. Somerset Bike Centre in Weston-super-Mare

mangoridebike

my old lbs (Banjocycles in Newbury) had them in stock when I bought my little boy his.

They are brilliant by the way 🙂

speaker2animals

Swinnertons have the Ridgeback version if that's an acceptable alternative?

bigdawg
    Free Member

Edinburgh I tried last week out of stock – the others ill start calling…

Ridgeback may have to be an option at the rate Im going but the seat of the hotwalk matches his crash helmet… 😀

bizarre and a bit annoying they dont have a brake though…

Bregante

I got one in Evans' (Trafford Park, Manchester) about 6 weeks ago. Too small for me tho :mrgreen:

GW
    Free Member

they don't need a brake.
    But, you don't really need a spesh one either.. a wee unbranded/Lidl/Aldi wooden one for £10 or £20 will do the job just as well.
    got a £10 lidl one still going here after daily use for almost 6 years by over 15 little uns.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Specialized HotWalk’ is closed to new replies.