Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Specialized enduro should it come with taco blade and spacers?
  • sideshow
    Free Member

Just bought one and there are no Pike tokens nor taco blade rear derailler mount with it. Before I complain – should both of these come with the bike? Is anything else missing?

beano68
    Free Member

Nope and nope .. well not on my 2014 spesh enduro 29er

sideshow
    Free Member

I thought the 2014 ones came with the taco fitted no? they only got rid of front mechs for 2015?

beano68
    Free Member

No mate not fitted on mine

kirky72
    Free Member

The shop should ship the endure from 2014 with taco blade, came with my expert last October. Should also have a small spacer that can sit behind monarch plus shock. Any bike with pikes should come with tokens. Seems like your seller is a bit on the lazy side.

beano68
    Free Member

Well it was cycle surgery ! and no specialized documentation .. most people was even got shock pumps supplied .. never again like

sideshow
    Free Member

what’s this spacer for the monarch? presumably I’ll need it if I need to fit one?

does anyone have the definitive list of what should come with a 2015 comp 29er?

slackman99
    Free Member

Did you get the tubeless valves too?

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

My 2015 Enduro turned up with tokens, taco thing for fitting front mech, some spare linkage bolts, spare cable cleats for down tube, tubeless valves and some cable tidy’s.

ton

no taco blade with mine. it does have the pike tokens tho.

joefm

What do you mean taco? Bash guard??

Rorschach
    Free Member

Depends on the shop,some remove anything of value that they come with (mech hangers,spare rings,pedals,shock pumps,bike bag with a £7k cannondale etc) to sell at a later date 😕

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Specialized enduro should it come with taco blade and spacers?’ is closed to new replies.