Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Specialized Diverge Comp DSW
  • fivesense
    Free Member

I poked around to see if this topic had been addressed but didn’t find anything specifically.

I was interested in the Roubaix SL4 Elite disc but now I’m leaning to the Diverge Comp DSW. I have the propensity for the occasional gravel shortcut (often bailing to the relative safety of the shoulder) but don’t want to sacrifice road worthiness.

Does anyone have experience with the Diverge E5 Premium aluminum frames? What are your impressions in terms of overall comfort (geometry), stiffness, speed, climbing, etc..?

Kuco

I’ve just recently got a Diverge Elite with the DSW frame. I was a bit apprehensive about getting one thinking it might be a bit sluggish but I was very surprised that it goes just as good as the Cannondale Supersix it replaced. It climbs really well and sprints when you want it to.

The only thing i’ve altered on mine is the cassette to a road one and at some point the wheels which a bit hefty. I notice the Comp has the same wheels. But other than that I’m very happy with it.

Oh I haven’t used mine off road yet but it’s good on the shite roads around me.

fivesense
    Free Member

Kuco- thank you for the reply. When convenient, please post your updates as you see fit. I’m glad for the early report!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Diverge Comp DSW’ is closed to new replies.