Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Specialized Command IR Dropper
  • Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

Hi,

I’m new to the dropped post world and was wondering how users have got on with the Spesh IR dropper – is it any good? It’s a bit cheaper than some other options, also I quite like to idea of not having infinate travel

Cheers

Adam

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

I’ve used one of those as well as a KS dropzone and a reverb. TBH I prefer the infinite adjust type posts. The specialized post was fine but I missed having the ability to just drop the saddle a fraction and also had trouble ‘locating’ the middle positions. It was too easy to either push it down past the position I was going for or sometimes I/it missed the next ‘notch’ on the way back up. I’m sure it’s something you would get used to but for the 2 weeks I had it, I found it a little frustrating.

Euro
    Free Member

I’ve just the standard Spesh dropper and like having just 3 consistent positions. Works well and easy to home service.

nickjb
    Free Member

Standard command post here. Very happy with it. Easy to find the positions when riding along and the positions are nicely located.

Dango
    Free Member

Had one for a couple of weeks now on my new enduro. Initially I missed the reverb I had previously but a few rides in now, I’ve adjusted to it. I’m sure it’ll be easier to service and also repair the lever/cable if it gets smacked. I always dreaded binning the bike before with the reverb button costing so much

Tracey

We have seven on our bikes which includes the IR one on Abigales Enduro. Never had a problem with any of them and don’t think I would benefit from one that had multiple settings. Have been using them since they first came out through all conditions in the UK as well as the Alps and they just keep working.

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

Thanks for all of the feedback, as positive as I was hoping for for.

Cheers

Adam

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Command IR Dropper’ is closed to new replies.