Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Specialized Camber Evo vs. Whyte T129S
  • Nick

Narrowed down to these, trying to get demo rides but not managed to yet, might have to make a decision before I do (not necessarily un-reversable).

So seeking the collective view, which one and why?

z1ppy

Interesting to see the headangle on the Evo has become slacker since last year, but the chainstays have increased in length too. Glancing at the Enduro 29er, it looks very similar to the Whyte’s figures, but with 160mm travel (too much for me). If they can get the chainstay short on that, why not the camber too?

I want the Whyte and so would pick that one :mrgreen:
    Hearing whispers that they may be sold all there delivery’s uptil July though.

Nick

Yeah I’m leaning towards the Whyte, plenty seem to be in stock still on-line so I hope your are wrong about sold out till July…

z1ppy

Might just be sold to dealers… shop telling me, so may have been trying to give me incentive to buy now now now!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Nick great minds

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/camber-evo-29er

I looked at them side by side and the whyte looks a better value set up IMO. I will demo both in next month or so. The CE did not look as wow as in the photos but still looks v nice.

I was going to buy a Giant trance 29er or anthem 29er until Giant told me that 29ers were crap!!!!

I am also interested in the whyte m109. Is it me or are whytes better value this year?

z1ppy

Where are ppl getting demo’s of the Whyte 1-129?
    All the whyte deal locally are just selling them, and none stocking a demo… as they sell so well.

Nick

There have been a few demo days advertised but I’ve not been able to make it to one, going to my local dealer tomorrow to have a chat…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Camber Evo vs. Whyte T129S’ is closed to new replies.