Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • "Special birthday" holiday with MTB epic day or two….help, where !!!
  • pipiom
    Free Member

60 looming next year and my wife wants to book a special 3 week holiday with a bit of, once in a lifetime MTB riding included for me (ear to ear grinning) any ideas for epicness?

.Canada is one option…..including Whistler?….is this the ultimate?
    (I can ride just about any XC/Trail/Enduro-ish stuff, don’t want too much ultimate DH insanity)

Open to any ideas

Mackem

California? – plenty of places to see. Things to do and I’m pretty sure there’s good biking there.

pipiom
    Free Member

Done California to death

I’m thinking 2-3 days of out and out hooligan gnar with luxury accomodation and guiding injected into an epic holiday

This might narrow it down a bit;
    Done;
    Vegas
    Cali
    Europe
    Thailand
    India
    S Africa
    Bali
    Singapore
    Hong Kong
    Most of Carribean
    Mexico

Mackem

Basque Country? Go with http://www.basquemtb.com – San Sebastian has some up-market places to stay. Great wine and food of course.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Remarkably, I managed to get past ‘done’, which I don’t usually, but ‘hooligan gnar’ did the business.

pipiom
    Free Member

Ok rephrase……whistler any good?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Another recent thread recommended out of Whistler bike park as fantastic for the kind of riding you’re describing…

pipiom
    Free Member

Ta

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Looks like you’ve been everywhere.
    Except you didn’t mention riding across the Tibetan Plateau & seeing Everest in the distance. That’s on my bucket list.
    Or have a look at….

http://www.keadventure.com/searchresults.html?custom=searchresults&activityId=003%2C004%2C005&regionId=13&destinationId=0&price_low=0&price_high=0&duration_low=0&duration_high=0&departing=&returning=&departing_before=&newTrip=0&searchPage=1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘"Special birthday" holiday with MTB epic day or two….help, where !!!’ is closed to new replies.