Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • specailized enduro complete rebuild- shot blasting – powdercoat – rebulid-
  • nathan9070
    Free Member

[img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx209/nathan9070/IMG_2441.jpg[/img][img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx209/nathan9070/IMG_2416.jpg[/img]

Shorty121
    Free Member

very smart

jonb
    Free Member

I like, especially the simple decal. I did a hardtail a while ago but would be nervous about a full suss. Easy enough? No problem with the increased amounts of machined surfaces and threads etc?

rs
    Free Member

That looks awesome, makes me regret selling my 2006 enduro.

nathan9070
    Free Member

I took it to a powder coaters who do motor bike parts so they masks off all threads from the coating process and the shot blast only takes away the paint.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

nice looking revamp there fella cables are a bit long though???

philsimm
    Free Member

looks 8)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Hmmmm that 2004 enduro I have gathering dust in the garage…I wonder… 😀

flamejob
    Free Member

Is there a reason the head badge is on upside down?

mrplow
    Free Member

Looks lovely – still loving my 06

PiknMix
    Free Member

flamejob – Member

Is there a reason the head badge is on upside down?

Beat me to it 😉

Nice looking bike though, very nice 🙂

PJM1974
    Free Member

I've just rebuilt my 2004 Enduro and had forgotten how good it was.

That's inspired me… I now want to take it apart, send it off and get it back all shiny again.

How much did it set you back to get it done?

ahwiles
    Free Member

as someone with emotional attachment to this bike, i feel very proud! – thankyou Nathan, i hope you both take care of each other…

X

they're ace bikes, but not designed for the lankier gentleman…

nathan9070
    Free Member

Yea had a few cock ups the sticker is upside down on the head tube, need a get a new one sorted made a few ***""!! when i noticed that. and maybe sort the cable a bits out hate cutting brake cables as the need for new olive and bleed plus there always long enought for other bikes

As for getting the frame done it cost £35 inc vat to get it powder coated, what a bargin plus 100's of colours, so what ever takes your fancy went for white to make it look more modern.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘specailized enduro complete rebuild- shot blasting – powdercoat – rebulid-’ is closed to new replies.