Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • spec enduro 2010 swapping to fox dhx rc2
  • kwack
    Free Member

Anyone done it and what’s your thoughts. Find the rp2 just sinks in the middle. Could get a push tune but wondered what other options out there

Cheers
    Kwack

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Changing shocks you’ll have to get the evo link as well. My RP2 has been push tuned and it is one of the plushest tune/shocks I’ve ridden, highly recommended.

Vikingboy put a CCDB coil out the back of his S-works, but broke two machined eyelets, the problem is that the tolerances on the clevis links aren’t great so you need to machine the eyelet specific for that bikes clevis link.

I know of a couple of guys, one french, one american who have put CCDB airs on their enduro’s by machining the eyelet out themselves, details here:
    http://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=145462&pagenum=3

It is possible, but personally I’d get your stock RP2 push tuned by TF, and maybe go for a slick (black) coating while your at it as well.

mrlugz
    Free Member

I changed mine a couple of years back. Got it from tf tuned with the evo linkage kit.

It made a huge difference to its descending prowess. I’m running a 450lb spring as im on the heavy side.

It’s had an impact on climbing though. It’s harder work.

Love it 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘spec enduro 2010 swapping to fox dhx rc2’ is closed to new replies.