Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Speaker Cabling advice please……………
  • Rochey
    Free Member

I just bought a OrbitSound t12, Player and boy it got a Quality Sound to it, however I have read a few reviews and people say it cable could be even better with the right cabling, it currently uses the usual Red and Black with “pull down connecters”, usual way as few as I know.

So my question is what is best, is it worth buying better cabling or just leave it the way it is.

cheers

footflaps

Pulls up chair and puts kettle on….

Cougar

Going from crappy bell wire to ‘proper’ cabling will make a big difference.

Going from £2/m cable to £50/m cable will make sod all difference. There’s an adage that the best speaker cable you can use is mains cable.

This has been discussed at length previously, hit the Search button.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Yeah. Make sure you get the directional stuff though or not worth bothering.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Footflaps, what mains cable are you using for your kettle? Mine’s woven from unicorn pubes. Boils up beautifully.

footflaps

Unicorn pubes don’t work at very low frequencies, so I have mine woven from Vampire spinal cords. However, I can only use my system at night and when there is a full moon.

Rochey
    Free Member

LOL :lol:,

Sorry if this has been covered before :wink:.

footflaps

Sorry, you meant kettle lead, I use speaker cable for that 🙂

juanking

I think you will find the discerning audiophile uses cabling constructed from angels wings, trolls nose hair and virgins tears.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Speaker Cabling advice please……………’ is closed to new replies.