Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Spares for Oakley prescription glasses
  • paulwf

I have a pair of Oakley transistor glasses that are just over a year old and the arm snapped.
    I sent them back to Oakley to have them repaired however the warranty/CS you get with glasses isn’t the same as with their sunglasses.
    Apparently they do not stock any spares at all and they only do a frame replacement for £55 and not in the same colour – even though the colour I want is still available if you look at Vision Express and on the Oakley website.
    Has anyone managed to get spares for prescription glasses?
    Cheers
    Paul

oddjob
    Free Member

can’t you either go to vision express or back to the optician you got them from?

You may be able to find the frame on it’s own cheap online if the colour is important

paulwf

The optician I got them from closed earlier in the year.
    Good idea about asking at Vision Express, I will give them a go

Speeder

Not sure if you’ll ever see this as it’s 10 months old but I’ve just done the same (well my son did but can’t blame him he’s only one). I don’t suppose by any chance you had a pair of brushed chrome 22-149,Transitions broke the left arm and and have an intact RH arm?

I know it’s a long shot but it’s worth a go and I’d be willing to pay for it.

Just spoke to a useless customer service operative who said they were being discontinued when I asked him hence the lack of Brashed Chrome out there. What happened to the awesome customer service you get with the sunnies?

Cheers

Gary

sgltry10
    Free Member

Gary, this is a long shot but you wouldn’t still have those glasses as parts would you??

paulwf

I ended up buying another pair of frames off Ebay.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Spares for Oakley prescription glasses’ is closed to new replies.