Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Spare time: Amazing list of jobs done and things enjoyed
  • Kryton57

As im off the bike with injury, this weekend has been very productive. So much so that missing a few hours biking has seen:

2 x world cup MTB events watched
    A Giro watched
    An England Rugby Match watched
    My Self Assessment done.
    2 cars cleaned inside with Kj01
    A roof rack removed
    Found the missing Bat Out of Hell Musical tickets
    My weekly ironing done
    All the (extensive) garden shrubbery trimmed with Kj01
    A large hedge trimmed
    My outside toilet brushed, washed down and cleaned
    A curry evening with Mrs K enjoyed
    A cake made with the kids
    Some retrospective common sense thinking done.

…and its only 3:20 so im sitting in my tidy garden having a cool beer and a muse before i walk up to out local kebab shop with KJ02 for some chicken shish wraps. Yum.

Thumbs up for spare time although worringly Mrs K has spotted this reduced cycling trend…

Houns

The poor diet reason why you have to poo outdoors and then have to wash the whole thing down? 😛

DT78
    Free Member

Where were the kids during this productive time?

Kryton57

Mostly with me helping me out or playing in the garden. Why?

fifeandy
    Free Member

Yes, cycling, and especially training is really not good for getting stuff done.
    When I first moved into my own place, my health wasn’t so great, so I had loads of free time = house was clean and tidy.
    Roll the clock forward to 2017, and riding (or knackered from riding) every hour outside work hours and house is a shambles 😳

Need 30 hour days!

Rorschach
    Free Member

Anybody would think there was more to life than being a prepossessed very average middle aged cyclist 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ditch the bike, hug the Wife, play with the Kids.. for at least another two months.

Enjoy your freedom.

Stoner
    Free Member

Lost most of Saturday under my brother’s Spitfire replacing the UJs on each half shaft. Then re-bleeding the brakes. Got the car running though, just in time to take it to La Vie en Bleu at Prescott.

Some morning practice in the sunshine and then the new Bugatti Chiron (4x turbos, W16, 1474bhp!) paraded the hill with a couple of Veyrons. Looking good.
    (last few seconds of this)
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrq3tSyc95M[/video]

Also the Beast of Turin went out, just about made it with out stalling 🙂
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAFkxsvrKLg[/video]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Spare time: Amazing list of jobs done and things enjoyed’ is closed to new replies.