Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • spare parts for Rock Shox fork
  • jaffejoffer
    Free Member

I have a Lyrik IS two step, and i have lost the cone nut thing and the screw cap for the end of my thru axle. they have obviously flown off when i was taking my wheels off to put my bike in the car, but i didnt realise till i got home! 🙁

Will/where can i buy replacement parts for these? ta

mightymarmite
    Free Member

try petra cycles

http://www.petra.co.uk

They have a huge range of fork spares, got a CSU from them a while back and top service.

thomthumb
    Free Member

tft will help you out. give them a call. http://www.tftunedshox.com/

whyter

Try Loco Tuning? Simon is on here quite often.

LoCo
    Free Member

Afternoon 😀

wedge kit?, maxle or maxle lite? 😉

andylion
    Free Member

err… mightymarmite, thats a link to a genealogy website i think you meant http://www.petracycles.co.uk/… seems to be only place in britain that stocks rockshox dampers too

LoCo
    Free Member

umm…

tazzymtb

Petra have been spot on for of my needs with odd ball rockshox bits used in 29er frankenfork builds.

scruff
    Free Member

LoCo

grum
    Free Member

Loco – while you’re here…..

I have some coil Pikes where the lockout no longer works, and they only get about halfway down the travel without stopping (even with no spring in). I gather it’s probably oil leaked into the wrong bit on the non-coil side or something?

What bits do I need to sort it out and can you sell me them? 🙂

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

wedge kit eh? that sounds about right – stone me, £30!?

think ill just get a couple of washers out of me tool box… 😉

LoCo
    Free Member

Grum, have the seals for the seal head (bottom of damperside upper leg) jusy change those and the oil, off to post office in a mo drop me a line and I’ll pop some in the post.

Jaffe, Rockshox isn’t cheap is it?! Although it would be a little cheaper than that 😉

jaffejoffer
    Free Member

is that definitely what i need then? im a thru axle novice. ill buy it off you no problem. cant see one in your site tho..?

is this a common problem?

mightymarmite
    Free Member

I wondered why my forks kept shouting “freedom” and turning a weird blue colour after I fitted the CSU ???

LoCo
    Free Member

Jaffe, yes it’s everything apart from the actual axle itself, the amount of parts that could be listed for Rockshox alone not to mention the other brands I deal with would in itself be a full time job hence no listing. So it’s always best to call for parts like that.
    I need to know whether it’s a maxle or maxle lite.

Marmite, sounds like a warranty issue best return the component to place of purchase for an inspection 😉

Right now to fit some new wheels and tyres on the bike 😀 Will be in the workshop till about 5.30 if you need any advice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘spare parts for Rock Shox fork’ is closed to new replies.