Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Spain- biking?
  • Jaz1979
    Free Member

certainly recommend Sierra Cycling – been out with them 5 times now (maybe a sixth time soon, if I can get a fun pass from the powers that be)

doug_basqueMTB.com

Sanny and Mackem, thanks for the recommendations! It'd be great to have you out again Sanny. Thanks as well 'Rock' and I'm looking forward to getting you all out again, loads of new stuff to show you!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I've not done any foreign climes biking, but spain seems to appeal to me more than the alps. No idea why – perhaps more consistent weather, but I suspect its because it seems less 'touristy' than the Alps that seem to be riddled with rad dood types. 😳

badnewz
    Free Member

Andalusia is a really good option when the weather is bad here (April is my favourite time out there), but bear in mind it gets incredibly hot in the summer – not mtb weather.

Blower
    Free Member

Dual Ply the way to go then 😉

tonyd

Got back from Spain on Sunday, just recovered from the boozy weekend part. We went with Switchbacks and had a bloody marvellous time. Excellent trails, looong descents some swoopy and fast but most rocky and technical. You definitely need pads – if the rocks don't get you the thorn bushes will!

That was the best riding I've done (not that I've been outside the UK before) and without a doubt the most challenging.

Have some great head cam footage, as soon as I get round to figuring out how to edit it I'll post it somewhere.

DenDennis
    Free Member

+1 ciclomontana, havent done any of the other guides in the area but they all ride on similar trails.
    the value with CM seems amazing, others cost more and dont include your dinners!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Spain- biking?’ is closed to new replies.