Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 328 total)
  • So….what would you do with Jihadi John?
  • rossatease
    Free Member

nemesis – Member

Oh and come on, Rossa, don’t leave us hanging!

ENCORE
    ENCORE
    ENCORE

I bet you don’t stop at just this, I bet you fondle their nuts as well.

nemesis
    Free Member

Hmmm.. I was kind of hoping for better as you’d started so well 🙁

catschroedinger
    Free Member

From day 1, I told you there was something dodgy about Lee Rigby:

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5320/mi5-and-mi6-tell-mps-to-censor-key-report-on-lee-rigby-s-killers

Same with Max Clifford; was posting about him way before he got arrested

Given you the lowdown on Rupert Murdoch’s links to Rothschilds, Dick Cheney (thus Halliburton, who seem to do quite well out of the war business) and Oil & Gas in Israel

And most important of all, I keep banging on about child trafficking from care homes across the UK and further afield, involving members of the political elite and including the very murky case of Jimmy Savile on Jersey, the worlds wealthiest tax haven which is under the authority of the Queen.

So Mr Glover, what have you brought to the table of late?

A stuck clock is right twice a day mystic meg

Lifer
    Free Member

rossatease – Member
    So think of it as a Cult, that encourages the hatred of homosexuals, and the deprivation of women, then it’s military arm engages in the beheading of enemies, and suddenly your children were leaving to fight for it.

Would that be tolerated in a decent society?

Luckily that’s not what it is for the vast, vast majority.

So in a recent poll 40% want Sharia Law. And us lot as infidels would all fall eventually foul of it if it did ever get a grip and their faith filled the vacuum we have left by deserting our own (No, I’m not a God botherer either I’m just trying to fathom some logic as to why anyone in their right mind would encourage tolerance of their activities on our home soil).

Link to the poll please? You do realise there are already religious courts in Britain?

Who’s activities are you talking about at the end there? Muslims in general or extremists? Because to me tolerance of one a big tick in the ‘good’ column for Britain and tolerance of the other doesn’t exist, in the Muslim community as well as wider society.

Northwind

Lifer – Member

You do realise there are already religious courts in Britain?

Yeah, but jews aren’t scary.

aracer
    Free Member

And I’m so eager to hear your idea for the solution to your babysitter problem?

Fridge full of beer should do it I reckon. I’m assuming that’s what JY’s fridge is full of already.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Anyway, back to Jihadi Johnny Boy. As I’ve said before, there’s only one way & it aint going to be easy but….

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pcxWxG]08D-060[/url] by jimmyg352, on Flickr

And these…
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/oX6e6m]Lapua[/url] by jimmyg352, on Flickr

All this crap about ‘bring him to justice’ is just that, crap. Our prison system isn’t geared up for his type. (wer’e not even geared up for Cat C’s never mind people of his profile, believe me)

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Me, I’d rid the country of Mosques, make the religion illegal along with wearing the clothing that freely identifies ‘them’ as a group separate to the rest of us and force assimilation into the UK way of things, or don’t and ‘don’t’ carries the option of a one way fare anywhere they wish but here.

So you want to abandon basic enlightenment principles and turn the UK into North Korea. So you want to remove the basic principles of our society, what we have stood and fought for.

You’re as bad as the **** ISIS lot.

yunki
    Free Member

The lad clearly needs love and understanding..
    He’s a misguided youth who happened to have the courage of his convictions and was subject to the circumstances and conditions that caused him to act in the way he did..

konabunny
    Free Member

that hook handed bastard who openly spouted his vitreous nonsense

what kind of medieval moron even uses ceramics when we have modern materials like plastic and carbon fibre anyway?

chip
    Free Member

The kind who blows his hands of making bombs .

Although this does not excuse my shocking spelling which forces me to use spellcheck, which has actually made my spelling worse,

Viscous circle 😀

chip
    Free Member

Good job to the Aussie intelligent services.

Aussie Isis attack stopped

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Chip, we need to justify military action in Iraq with no actual end point or defined objectives. An increase in the terror level and a massively unpopular budget.

Junkyard
    Free Member

All this crap about ‘bring him to justice’ is just that, crap.

If i understand it his offence that so angers you is that he killed somone and therefore the solution to this problem is we kill him

I cannot fathom why anyone would see a problem with that.

what kind of medieval moron even uses ceramics when we have modern materials like plastic and carbon fibre anyway?

Well played

Viscous circle

Lovely retort
    Amusing from you both

konabunny
    Free Member

Good job to the Aussie intelligent services.
    Aussie Isis attack stopped

you can’t believe anything that comes out to the press from cops and intelligence in these circumstances. let’s wait and see what is actually proven at trial.

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Muslims flee Northern Ireland to escape anti-Islam violence

oh dear Irish people in not taking shit shocker

bails

Not taking sh£t?

You mean attacking innocent people, right?

milkyman
    Free Member

Kill him, kill his family, kill every one he is friends with, because given the chance he will and his associates kill you

chip
    Free Member

The FBI announced earlier that they have identified him.

Cougar

The Internet is in uproar because they’ve not published his name and nationality.

Can’t possibly think why they’d do that…

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Milkyman are you David Cameron, I’m pretty sure he said something stellar like that recentlay as he tried to get us all to agree to go to war

Bails, no not innocent in the slightest religion wise I’m talking, it doesn’t take a muslim genius to perhaps not live where there’s a load of catholic fundamentalists with a track record of fighting their own corner,

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bails, no not innocent in the slightest religion wise I’m talking

They are Muslim and therefore guilty ? And presumably deserve to be punished ? With extreme violence apparently.

Edit. I see your edited post blames “catholic fundamentalists”. Are they the guys who believe that the mass should only be said in Latin ?

catschroedinger
    Free Member

I don’t even know if they are catholic but as they were in the area “Ireland” they can be fitted up to suit, plus it beats blaming it on “stupid” people

It seems every country has some terrorist organization except us so I’m now **** for even joining one

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It seems every country has some terrorist organization except us

We don’t have any terrorists ?

catschroedinger
    Free Member

With the exception of the state funded ones not really ,cant find any I can join and go picking on some poor unsuspecting folk

thestabiliser
    Free Member

catschroedinger

EDL?
    NF?

There’s plenty of knob ends you could go and smash some windows with.

Or set one up:
    The Brown Trousers
    The Angry but not sure why liberation front

Good luck.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

cant find any I can join

Our terrorists aren’t properly organised…….is that what you’re saying ?

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Maybe I’m not looking in the right places ernie

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is this killing bit not what separates us for him?

milkyman
    Free Member

You can be as smart arse as you want with your clever reply, but I ask you this, do you trust Muslims or deep down in your mind are you a little bit worried about what the May be plotting

gobuchul
    Free Member

” it doesn’t take a muslim genius to perhaps not live where there’s a load of catholic fundamentalists with a track record of fighting their own corner,”

FFS. You know **** all. How could someone called a “Pastor” be a Catholic Fundamentalist?

Troll. And a cock.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You can be as smart arse as you want with your clever reply

It is marginally preferable to dumb and stupid.

I had a lovely day and drive with two different muslims today. Neither scared me though the driving of the second one was a little middle lane hogging for my tastes

I am not worried about what either one was plotting [ it was tea and a nice family holiday actually but lets not get bogged down in details here] as I am not a paranoid loon who suggest murder as a cure for my worries.

I realise we wont be having a rational chat here so I leave you alone with your fears and dreams of a murder spree to end murder and terrorism.

milkyman
    Free Member

Somtimes junk yard you just have to be as bad as them if not worse, you can run out of words and then you have to deal with the fact that John and his mates would kill you in a heart beat, because your not Muslim

milkyman
    Free Member

I don’t fear nothing, but I am not niave, you live in your bubble, your happy there

wilburt
    Free Member

If you want to start a terrorist organisation better start a religion first, that way you’ll have a load of halfwits banging on about racism before they finally nuke your arse.

teasel
    Free Member

…are you a little bit worried about what the May be plotting

Hmm…

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

The Angry but not sure why liberation front

ukip?

Junkyard
    Free Member

John and his mates would kill you in a heart beat, because your not Muslim

John and his mates are **** lunatics i would rather not out lunatic them and kill all their friends and family as you suggest as that would also make us **** lunatics.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
    I am impressed by just how fearless and brave you are though you may wish to learn about double negatives.

Swelper
    Free Member

Relax everyone, our transatlantic friends have it all covered, won’t be long before they march in and sort him out for us

We know who he is….

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Pastor, an English word for another type of religious nutbag

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 328 total)

The topic ‘So….what would you do with Jihadi John?’ is closed to new replies.