Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 328 total)
  • So….what would you do with Jihadi John?
  • badnewz
    Free Member

The problem with locking them up is that they go on to radicalise the other inmates. Death penalty the best solution.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Death penalty the best solution.

The death penalty has certainly stamped out terrorism in the Middle East.

gobuchul
    Free Member

I would like people who are considering doing harm to my community to be very scared of the consequences. There not now and in parts of the Muslim community that spawned this fella that’s seen as a weakness.

I am not sure what this post actually means?

I haven’t read any posts on here considering doing harm to any community.

There are a lot of different ideas about what to do with a foul, evil, murdering scumbag.

Northwind

I think we should initiate random air and artillery strikes on his home town

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

konabunny – Member

I don’t know what I would do in the OP’s scenario but I’d definitely be the toughest internet tough guy on the whole internet.

You have no idea what you’re up against, have you ?

konabunny
    Free Member

teethgrinder – Member
    Kill his family in front of him
    POSTED 28 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Killing people’s families is an effective antiterrorist policy that quells insurrection and demonstrates the inferiority of jihadists’ barbaric quasi-medieval violence-fuelled ideology.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well played ernie and KB 😀

spud-face

Let’s just send him to one of those UKIP training camps for reprogramming

^^ Bomb vest if ever i saw one

teethgrinder

I have reflected on my previous post – it may have been a bit flippant!

I suspect UKSF or USSF will deal with it. They are the people who do the nasty things we don’t like to talk about (but do like the books and TV programmes about) so we can sleep safely in bed at night.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I suspect UKSF or USSF will deal with it. They are the people who do the nasty things we don’t like to talk about (but do like the books and TV programmes about) so we can sleep safely in bed at night.

Yes it’s much nicer just to pay somebody else to do things for you.

yossarian
    Free Member

Yes it’s much nicer just to pay somebody else to do things for you.

I check under the bed for muslamics every night and I have not yet been attacked. It must work.

Daffy

25 years hard labour for each murder. I’d also deport all members of his immediate family and banish their descendants for the next 3 generations.

kimbers

There are a lot of different ideas about what to do with a foul, evil, murdering scumbag

Yeah tony Blair got promoted to Middle East Peace Envoy, perhaps this guy could be made head of Rotherham child services ?

badnewz
    Free Member

Ernie lynch you sir have the wrong end of the stick. This chap has help murder three innocent people. He should be executed in the same way Nazi killers were executed for the holocaust. The middle east is a lost cause anyhow and always will be.

gogg
    Free Member

Invite him to justify his actions and debate with him as to why his actions do not meet the teachings of the prophet, peace be upon him.

unklehomered
    Free Member

What an odd thread this turned into.

Personally I wouldn’t have him beaten, beheaded, executed or harmed. I wouldn’t particularly care for his welfare either. I wouldn’t bestow any harm on his family (seriously wtf?) I’d put him in a room, and leave him there. I might take the time to laugh at him if he has a rant, but that’s it.

badnewz
    Free Member

In fairness he could win that debate with the right quotations.

gogg
    Free Member

Daffy – I’d also deport all members of his immediate family and banish their descendants for the next 3 generations.

Ah, the old sins of the fathers routine. That always breaks the cycle….

😕

Shakes head in despair

gogg
    Free Member

But he would have to put those quotations into context. That’s why I would invite him to debate…

badnewz
    Free Member

Blimey I hope non of you lot are high court judges so put him in a room or debate with him… What about justice for his victims. I think the death penalty would represent that.

badnewz
    Free Member

The context he would use is western infringements on Islamic lands and he would have a point. I’m afraid the have a debate over a culpa doesn’t work as well in the middle east as here it will always be a violent place and the west is best off out of it and that includes stopping immigration from those lands.

kimbers

Sorry badnewz. I’m not familiar with the rules of the online violent retialatory fantasy circle jerk, whilst reciting what manner of grizzly death I wish upon this guy, do I stroke the penis to my left or right ?

jambourgie
    Free Member

Jeez, this thread’s sure brought out the fundamentalists!

Life imprisonment (obviously) and mockery… lots of piss-taking. These religious types don’t get half the amount of mockery they deserve because we’re all taught to ‘respect’ other peoples religions. But I think it just feeds back into their deluded ideas and vindicates them.

So get out there and have a good laugh!

unklehomered
    Free Member

I think the death penalty would represent that.

Well it’s not possible to behead him 3 times. Is it justice, or vengeance? The hype and frenzy of him being executed/martyred would quite possibly please him. As no doubt does all this media hype bigging him to his mates as big bad jihadi john.

Remember that guy in bradford who was killing prostitutes a few years ago, He wanted the media to call him the Cross Bow killer, and they bloody did! Big letters on the front pages. He’s probably still **** himself to sleep every night over that. Headlines should have been “Sad ****”.

For this guy they should be Petulant Attention Seeking Child. Because that’s what he is when you strip out the rhetoric. He should be ignored, forever. Broken up with short period of being mocked/derided/laughed at.

Junkyard
    Free Member

What about justice

I am sure we can all agree this seems the very corner stone of your posts on this thread

the problem is all the murder him torture him stuff is exactly what he has just done. Two wrongs do not make a right and some of you are very very wrong.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Ernie, you are back. Where have you been?

I hope he receives proper justice in proper courts (in an international context). But more importantly, I wish everyone would stop these appalling executions – we only see the tip of the iceberg here.

However, I am amazed that they have been able to stage videos and executions in broad daylight in areas where intelligence and military services must be maintaining a constant surveillance. This assumes that the videos and the terrible events they depict are authentic – I have a desperate hope that somehow they are not. I would have thought that the cross-hairs from a drone would be on them from the start especially after the failed special forces intervention.

What a dreadful situation with no easy answers.

nickc

Gather evidence, put him on trail in a British court, sentence him according to current law.

Probably not what you’re after I suspect, I score v badly on internet retaliatory w***- athons

nickc

However, I am amazed that they have been able to stage videos and executions in broad daylight

Saudi Arabia (our ally in the fight against Islamic terrorism) seem to manage quite well

lemonysam
    Free Member

I think I’d probably talk to him and try to understand why he did what he did – then when I found that it was beyond my comprehension I’d probably shuffle off feeling sad and leaving him in the hands of the justice system.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes but in an entirely different context.

Perhaps it’s easier to take out a truck that an individual. But they are apparently standing in the middle to roads in Mosul in broad daylight and feel safe and secure. Somehow, it doesn’t stack up.

I made the mistake of googling beheading last night to find the story. The terrible extent of summary executions going on in the region is truly appalling. That and the mass summary executions by different sides.

MoreCashThanDash

Jeez, some of the posts on here are disappointing, but I’m sure the Mods are keeping a close eye on it.

Still, that’s rock apes for you! 😉

pondo

Think i’d have him Dawkins, sit down programme for him to explain why you would do what they’ve done, get a Muslim scholar on board to correct his piss poor interpretation of the Koran. Then just British justice him.

chip
    Free Member

I would not want to sink to their level and would rather he met his end where he is thanks to some precision bombing .

If he was arrested in this country I would rather he was sent and faced charges and was jailed in America.
    As our prison system is far to soft for the likes of him.

I would rather he lived out his days in jail as a sex toy for a group of American white supremacists.

dannybgoode

Unless we try to understand what makes a young British person want to go abroad and kill people we will not be able to stop other young British people doing the same.

Not condoning what they have done at all but the people who really need to be held to account are those that have radicalised them.

JJ and Co should be punished in accordance with UK law but also engaged with and spoken to about what has driven them to this madness.

Those that radicalise should be starved of recruits through engagement with their target audiences and also dealt with in accordance with the law.

chip
    Free Member

Bedroom jihadist. Daft buggers groomed and brainwashed over the internet.
    Half brainwashed already if already religious.

Don’t need to understand them.

allthepies
    Free Member

I’d put him in a cell, rig up a Stephen Hawking voice synth box to a badass amp and get it to read the contents of the George Osbourne currency thread from here, on loop.

chip
    Free Member

I’d put him in a cell, rig up a Stephen Hawking voice synth box to a bad ass amp and get it to read the contents of the George Osbourne currency thread

(In bricktops voice) You are a horrible ****.

Turning him from a supporter of IS to IS.

catschroedinger
    Free Member

See that’s whats wrong really all this I wouldn’t sink to their level ,maybe if they were shown people will sink much lower they might give it a second thought instead of running amok, really do you think they give a shit about your moral high ground?

Iv’e said it before in the pacific WW2 the Japanese were known for being much more mental, two strikes and they literally turned yellow and gave it up as a bad job, Thatcher would have literally blanked bombed the place into submission and demolished jihadi john somewhere on the way to levelling mecca

There’s no need for intolerance but on the other hand we all have to tolerate a minorities actions, well you don’t see their own lot sorting the problem for us and now they feel aggreived they are all being tarred with the same brush.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Ernie lynch you sir have the wrong end of the stick. This chap has help murder three innocent people. He should be executed in the same way Nazi killers were executed for the holocaust. The middle east is a lost cause anyhow and always will be.

There’s a good idea, kill a guy who want’s to die a propaganda friendly martyrs death when we have solitary confinement for him and people who aren’t even as bas as him (Charlie Bronson etc). You **** genius.

Iv’e said it before in the pacific WW2 the Japanese were known for being much more mental, two strikes and they literally turned yellow and gave it up as a bad job,

Wrong. The Japanese were already on verge of giving up anyway as the Allied naval campaign was starving them of food and strategic resources. Thatcher wouldn’t have blanket bombed anyone, she never blanket bombed Argentina and she couldn’t even preside over the effective blanket bombing of a shitty airfield in the Falklands.

There’s no need for intolerance but on the other hand we all have to tolerate a minorities actions, well you don’t see their own lot sorting the problem for us and now they feel aggreived they are all being tarred with the same brush.

Last time I watched the news on tv a muslim family was crying and basically disowning their daughter for going to Syria. Is there some Muslim action force special forces or something that I’ve missed? Who should be hunting down explodey types and killing them in their sleep? Would that be enough for you?

chip
    Free Member

Charlie Brunson is a horrible **** who should be locked up for the rest of his natural,
    As he is in the words of the fonz “nutso”.
    With a penchant for violence. In fact I would make them cell mates.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 328 total)

The topic ‘So….what would you do with Jihadi John?’ is closed to new replies.