Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Southern Yeti's whereabouts
  • steveo48
    Free Member

Hi, does anyone know where Southern Yeti lives? Or if southern yeti gets to see this, I’m pretty sure you live close by. I’m in Carterton and you must only be 3-4 miles away, after I saw a reply you added a couple of days ago. Where do you go riding?
    Steve’o

Harry_the_Spider

STW dating agency?

steveo48
    Free Member

I also saw that thread, quite amusing!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

[smooths down the eyebrows] Did someone want a Yeti? [Brushes down suede jacket]

tazzymtb

Oi you great big tart, you’ve got me pregnant and you’re already preparing your next conquest. What Am I gonna tell the baby yeti? that his dad flounced off with a another man, just beacuse his bottom looks better in lycra?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

tazzymtb – you will always have a special place in my heart. But this guys so close I can almost smell him…

oxforddan
    Free Member

Hello stevo
    Southern yeti does live 4 miles from you. Im also in carterton.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

oxforddan is right. I live in Witney. Come and ride with me and him.
    Normally we head to Welsh trail centres every Saturday morning.

gingersquirrel

How was it today then mat? get to swinley?

tazzymtb

Come and ride me and him.

man love daisychain ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

gingersquirrel… who are you?

gingersquirrel

hmmm thats got you thinking! another secret admirer!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I call it the locomotive tazzy.

Chugga chugga, chugga chugga…Chooooo Woooooo!!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

yeah not really though. I know where you live! 😯

gingersquirrel

Yea wasnt that difficult to work out! got this user name ready for the single speed 😯

steveo48
    Free Member

Well it’s a small world! Hi to you both, Oxforddan and southern yeti, I’d be up for riding out with you guys, work permitting! After spending a small fortune on bikes I really need to get out and use them. But I do need to work on fitness and in turn loose some weight hopefully! I’ve been considering going to Forest of Dean for a while now but not much fun going on your own. Do you also ride locally?
    Cheers
    Steve

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Dan gets out on his bike in the week more often than I do. gingersquirrel will also be riding if he ever gets his dream niche-mobile. There’s another couple of guys that ride from Witney… weight and fitness shouldn’t be an issue as we ride to the slowest pace.

steveo48
    Free Member

Southern yeti, do you run the bike shop in Witney, Velo on corn street?

steveo48
    Free Member

Where do you go riding in the week Dan, don’t tell me you’ve been out this week! What’s the best way to get in contact with you both?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

haha, no, the bike shops not mine. If you’ve got an e-mail in your profile I’ll drop you a msg…

steveo48
    Free Member

Yeah e mail is in profile, hear from you soon.

MrsToast
    Free Member

man love daisychain ?

Human Centipede?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mrs Toast, I’m not sure whether I’m more pleased that you wanted to check up on my whereabouts or that you have a mind so depraved that it thinks of a film that even I’ve drawn the line at watching…

philconsequence
    Free Member

should i have watched human centipede before sending to my nieces for christmas? my friends said it was a cool kids film but recently i’ve seen a lot of people joking about it being nasty…..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 Phil, I don’t think it’s that much different to ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’…

philconsequence
    Free Member

awesome 🙂 jsut checking, i loved that book as a kid, my 4 year old niece will get the film then, not sure the 3 year old is that far behind so hopefully it’ll work out.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Southern Yeti's whereabouts’ is closed to new replies.