Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • southampton bike park – famous ginger people
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Inspired by the colour of the dirt, we have decided to name the table top jumps after famous ginger people. The first one is pretty much done as we spent and hour or so slapping Mick Hucknell into shape and pounding his face with a spade.

Three of us used the cut turf and we all started laying duchess Fergie but even with three of us taking turns on her wasn’t enough so we will have a gang session and bang her into shape..

Any suggestions for the next lot of table tops. Must be famous and ginger, preferably with smutty innuendo or similar humour

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

A ginger soldier

DezB
    Free Member

Shaun White (big air dude), Catherine Tate (bovvered?), Lindsay Lohan (drunk), Florence (of the Machine), Richie Cunningham (Happy Days), Molly Ringwald (Breakfast club)

(sorry, my humour glands aren’t functioning)

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Jessica Rabbit or Joan Holloway.

Think of the contours of a set of table-tops, and think of the contours that spring to mind with either of these fictional flame-haired temptresses.

mattbee

I wouldn’t be too upset if I face planted the back side of Molly Ringwald…

juan
    Free Member

gingerflash 😀

richen987
    Free Member

the big jump at the bottom could be the “Leap of Paloma Faith”

basstronic
    Free Member

My first thoughts were Henry VIII having had his head smashed In as revenge or Ed Sheering just for the ‘sheer’ hell of it.?oh dear.

woody2000

Carrot Top

Muke
    Free Member

Rampant Rabbit as in the Copper Top battery powered toy 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rebbekka wade/Brooks?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘southampton bike park – famous ginger people’ is closed to new replies.