Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Southampton Bike Park – Drone Recon Photos
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

We are considering using this drone to enforce the “No Helment, No ride” rule

Taser Drone Capable of Unleashing 80,000 Volts Debuted at SXSW

Simwit

I really fancy a look see down there & a go on the pump track, WCA can you advise, is it open to all or do you need to be a member?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Built by Riders, for riders – Free access to all!

Give me a shout when you are coming down if you want someone to ride with who will make you look good!

Simwit

Sounds good but you clearly haven’t seen me ride :?. Will definitely have to get down there at some time then, thanks for the info.

JEngledow
    Free Member

That looks really good, I wish it was there while I was at uni, although we already had enough trips to A&E due to some of the jumps in Lordswood!

scottfitz
    Free Member

Wow changed a bit since I was last there. Looking good. Will make a effort to come back this year.

hummerlicious
    Free Member

I’ve got to go to southampton tomorrow, what’s the postcode for it?

lardman
    Free Member

looks good WCA….
    How’s the trails faring with current moisture levels… drying out? I fancy coming over with my son for a spin.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Concerned that drone site had this link on it: http://www.infowarsshop.com/Liberty-Or-Death-Eagle-T-Shirt_p_1247.html

Sometimes Americans really do scare me.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

STW @ soton bike park day??

That sounds fun!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Google Southampton Sports Centre for the location. It is opposite the Ski Slope

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Southampton Bike Park – Drone Recon Photos’ is closed to new replies.