Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • South Manchester Massive Weds evening excursion to.. eek! .. North Manchester
  • binners

In fact, its dangerously close to the Yorkshire border. Best be careful we don't stray into the badlands. They'll do to us what the Iranians did to those sailors a few years ago

Anyroad up….. We will be having a bit of a pootle over Blackstone Edge from Hollingworth lake. If you'd care to join us, then come along. We'll be meeting at 7.30 (ish) at the Hollingworth Lake visitor centre/car park, here:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=394121&y=415103&z=120&sv=394121,415103&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=656&ax=394121&ay=415103&lm=0

Beers will be quaffed at the pub by the lake post ride. Everyone welcome. Come on down

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Sounds good…

Could well be up for this..

binners

Come on over fella, Not seen you for a while. Normal leisurely pace applies

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

dammit, i miss cycling up there, having moved down south years ago. 🙁

peachos
    Free Member

blackstone edge is ace fun. where do you head after you cross over the mway? i know the area relatively well but am always keen on finding new bits. this is the usual loop i would do for an evening ride: http://www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=11327

binners

Lets just say that our route is slightly…. ahem…. cheekier than that one 🙂

peachos
    Free Member

c'mon you can't say that without sharing!

terrahawk
    Free Member

I'd join in but I'm supposed to be resting, etc. Have a good one though. If it stays clear you should get a great view of tonight's meteor shower up there.

binners

peachos – come out with us and we'll show you. You could share some of your local knowledge with us. Its a win/win

peachos
    Free Member

i'm riding cutgate tonight but will be over there on Thursday, otherwise i would

Teetosugars
    Free Member

If it stays clear you should get a great view of tonight's meteor shower up there.

Blimey… is there some kind of Timewarp up there?? 😯

Sounds good. 😉

binners

Meteor showers due tonight. All the more reason to join us up on't tops

lowey

Cheers for the invite Binners, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Left the bike at home and wont have time to get there after work and getting the bike too.

I WILL get out with you lot one of these days.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘South Manchester Massive Weds evening excursion to.. eek! .. North Manchester’ is closed to new replies.