Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • South France trails
  • emma82
    Free Member

I asked this next door but got no response…. anyone help in here?

Heading down towards the Lacanau by Bordeaux in April, just wondered if anyone knew of any good riding spots? It’s not a biking holiday as such, just a mooch around in the van so we wont be disappointed if there is not much there but if there are a few trails it would be good to check them out!

doug_basqueMTB.com

emma, we’re based a couple of hours south of Bordeaux. Round Bordeaux is pretty flat, I suspect that there’ll be pretty trails round there but not what I’d call mountain biking. That’s just an impression so I could be wrong

You can come down this way or head towards the middle of the pyrenees if it’s mountain biking you’re after.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Emma, I should have added, based on my knowledge of the stuff around Biarritz etc and assuming bordeaux is similar, the forests hold some trails. Flat though, you won’t cross many contour lines, and sandy singletrack/double track in general.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

We found some nice scenic but easy trails around limoges if that is any use. Email me for details

emma82
    Free Member

Thanks both, I thought that might be the case, guess I will have to chill in the forest drinking wine and eating cheese kinda days 🙂 I shant complain either way. Ben found a nuddie beach so he’s happy. didnt think there would be much about as it looked flat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘South France trails’ is closed to new replies.