Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Soundcloudists – anyone upgraded to Premium ?
  • trailmonkey

as per the title, i’m contemplating upgrading to premium lite so that i can see where the traffic is coming from and hopefully improve it and also rearrange the order of the tunes on my home page.

just wondering if anyone on here has done similar and if so, how accurate is the reporting ? so for example if the hits aren’t coming from another soundclouder but are linked from twitter, will it say so and from which tweeter etc ?

any upgrade info appreciated and while you’re about have a listen if you like

dubmonkey

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nahhh, I’m a listener not a publisher, free versions good enough for me, though do get some odd “likes” off it, mainly Spanish/Ibiza girlie dance heads..

Think mBoy does his own mixes, try him..

Do you need to be a Premier user to publish??

trailmonkey

Do you need to be a Premier user to publish??

no not at all, you can even see what traffic is passing through, you just don’t see who they are or where they’re coming from, which is the info that i’m after.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’m on the Lite package which only has very basic stats so can’t help with that I’m afraid. Are you on Bandcamp as well?

trailmonkey

no i’m not on bandcamp but i think i’ll head over there and see what it can do for me.

like what you’re doing btw and a pretty impressive hit count. nice one.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’ve only been on Bandcamp about a month but I’d say it’s definitely worth it, in that time have had 600 plays and 102 album downloads.

Thanks, your music sound really good too, crisp production. I can give you some tips with regards to self promotion if you want to hear it….

trailmonkey

sure i’d be keen to learn, mail me if you want

redstarmartyrs AT gmail DOT com

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Email sent 🙂

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Just a standard free user myself, as I only do an upload a month or so when I get free time at college. However, when I get a home setup and start recording proper compositions, I might think about a premium account depending on whether I hit the upload barrier/get lots of hits.

Self plug time: soundcloud.com/the1fletch

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Soundcloudists – anyone upgraded to Premium ?’ is closed to new replies.