Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • soul sizing
  • karnali
    Free Member

anyone 5'8 riding a medium, if so how do youfind it andwhat length stem is being used

theboatman
    Free Member

5'9 and it feels like it was made for me, 80mm stem and inline post, being an old xc racer I like a bit of a stretch.

edit and I've mailed you about the shoes.

epicsteve
    Free Member

5'9 and it feels like it was made for me, 80mm stem and inline post

I'm also 5'9" and my medium soul has mostly had an 80mm stem and an inline post, either with 100mm or 80-125mm forks (and great like that). Currently playing around with some 140mm forks and a 70mm stem though.

saladdodger
    Free Member

5'8" riding a medium Cotic Simple

Inline post with a 70mm stem

I would not go smaller because of the top tube length ( but I use a 16" 456)

karnali
    Free Member

cheers for the above any of you got apic of your setup eith post on here a link to it or email me one to emai in profile

thanks

epicsteve
    Free Member

With the 80-125mm forks and 80mm stem:

With 145mm forks and 70mm stem:

brakes
    Free Member

5'9", medium, inline post, 70mm stem, 140mm fork
    not ridden it yet so can't comment on what it's like 😀

cinnamon_girl

Girlie version in a small with 120 Fox's:

theboatman
    Free Member

Any excuse;

Haze

………..

Northwind

Why Epicsteve, neither of those pics seems to be taken at the gate at the top of maiden's cleugh :mrgreen:

I'm 5'10 on a medium… It fits me very nicely but I like a small-ish bike, I run it with a 60mm stem and very little layback on the saddle too so I guess some would call it cramped, to me it feels great. I think if I was 5'8 I'd probably want a small, but the best bet would be to try. Everyone on STW owns a Soul it seems so you could probably find someone to let you sit on?

No photo, mine looks the same as all the other black ones with white forks.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Why Epicsteve, neither of those pics seems to be taken at the gate at the top of maiden's cleugh

Just checked and, believe it or not, I don't appear to have any of it taken there! How about one at the top of one of the other passes instead (taken years back when it had Vanilla's on):

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘soul sizing’ is closed to new replies.