Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Soul question
  • DWT
    Free Member

Right, I used to own an on-one 456 which managed to take a great beating and really liked the geometry, was lovely when teamed with 120mm reba’s (been up to scotland, ridden Afan every weekend.

My question is that is the cotic soul as sturdy and how does the geometry compare? Ideally id build another 456 but they wont be in stock for a while and really want to get out and ride (bikeless at the moment!!!)

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I’ve had 456s and I’ve currently got a Soul and a BFE and the equivalent to the 456 is the BFe. The Soul is lighter and whippier (and a great ride) but straight off the 456 you’ll find the Soul more lively. If you want the toughness of the 456 in a Cotic then get a BFe. The medium Cotic (either) is equivalent in size to a 16″ 456 (I’ve had them next to each other).

Woody
    Free Member

The Soul is a far superior bike to the 456 in every way (except price) but worth every penny.

Vortexracing

Can’t comment on the 456 but I love my Soul (my 2nd one BTW) seems more than tough enough for me. I stopped buying Hardcore hardtails eg BFe, Alpines and just stuck with the Soul and love em.

P1030728 by eastham_david, on Flickr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Soul question’ is closed to new replies.