Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • SOS – does anyone have a spare Turner main pivot bushing?
  • campfreddie
    Free Member

i think it’s the bushing? … the beige plastic bushing that fits in at each end with the bearing passing it through it.

have just knackered one trying to put my ’04 5-spot back together.

i don’t really want to fork out £30 plus £1,000,000 postage for a full main pivot kit as i just need the one bushing.

can anyone help?

cheers

Gnnr

If you can send me a quick picture to confirm the bit you need, I’ll check my parts bin. Have some spares from an old burner frame. Think the bushes are the same size. G 😉

campfreddie
    Free Member

this is one that isn’t fubarred….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    campfreddie
    Free Member

i think it’s the same for any frame from 2000 onwards.

any help would be HUGELY appreciated! 🙂

cheers

MartynS

might also have one in the parts bin..all locked up now but if you e-mail me to remind me to go have a look tomorrow I will!!

oh I believe they’re called Top Hats..!!

campfreddie
    Free Member

happy to pay for them!

also… if anyone has a spare main pivot shaft that isn’t fubarred (mine is a little bashed about), i would also be up for buying that too…

i know i can buy a bushing kit from silverfish for £30.00 (assuming they have them in stock, which they don’t at the mo), but if anyone has them knocking about in a spares kit, i would happily give them some cash for it!

email in profile.

cheers

Gary_C

Just looked in my spares ‘box & i’ve got some that you can have. They came off my ’10 5 Spot.

campfreddie
    Free Member

woohooo!

you’re all stars!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SOS – does anyone have a spare Turner main pivot bushing?’ is closed to new replies.