Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sorry whats it worth ;-( cannondale frame and forks
  • firestarter
    Free Member

ive got a usa import 07 caffeine f3 frame with fatty ultra 80dlr forks (unavail in this colour in uk – dunno if thats a good or bad thing lol i like it tho) with dale seat qr, race face post and hope 90mm stem. im thinking of going to a bigger travel ht as i fancy a change . frame is unmarked other than a bit of chainslap which is covered by the protector now. what sort of price should i be looking for as ive no idea. cheers all (size is large but more like a med in other bikes fits me and im 5 10)

firestarter
    Free Member

oh pic here of it built up

firestarter
    Free Member

You lot are no help lol hard to work a price out as to buy they are expensive if you can find one on its own

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Considering you can buy a new complete 2008 model for £800 I’d say no more than £300 max but more sensible about £250.

firestarter
    Free Member

Mmm cheers i,ll have to have a think thanks mate

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Why not get a reducer headset, and just bung a longer travel fork on? I went from an 80mm Headshok to a 110mm Lefty on mine, without any real change in the geometry of the bike. Bars were praps 10mm higher; not an issue. seeing as how the Headshok system jacks the front end up so high anyway, I woon’t think it’s a problem, to run up to a 120mm fork with say 30mm sag on that frame. Certainly, 110mm s no problem. And you could always flip the stem, to lower the bars, if you wanted to.

Considering the derisory amount you would get for the frame, I’d keep it, and bung a longer fork on. Nice frame; light, stiff, agile.

Or SS it…

hora
    Free Member

As above £300 max.

firestarter
    Free Member

Id thought of that but was really after funds to buy frame and fork second hand. Will have to compare some a to c heights. Might have to downgrade the wheels and brakes to raise funds 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sorry whats it worth ;-( cannondale frame and forks’ is closed to new replies.